Tuesday, September 1, 2015

This Week's New Release From Dagi's Temp-tations

Would you believe September is here already? Wow.. Time really does fly by.. September is going to be a very exciting month for me with the little one coming and my son going to school for the first time! I am sure there will be tons to scrap about!

{Autumn Glory} is my addition to the September Buffet and I just love how these turned out! Hope that you will as well.

50% off from September 1 to September 5 - what a deal!
Check Out My New Release!
Here's some creative inspiration from my wonderful CT ladies
You might also like!
Have a great day!
I'll see you soon 
Facebook
Facebook
My Store
My Store
Email
Email
Pinterest
Pinterest
Copyright © 2015 Dagi's Tamp-tations, All rights reserved.
unsubscribe from this list    update subscription preferences 

No comments:

Post a Comment