Friday, September 18, 2015

New Template Release and 40% Off Sale From Dagi's Temp-tations

Shape Up: Six Sided 2 & a SALE
View this email in your browser
Dagi's Temp-tations | Scrap Easy. Scrap Your Life.
Happy Friday everyone!

I have a brand new template set releasing today called Shape Up: Six Sided 2 and, as my whole store, it is 40% off now!
Check your wish lists and don't miss the chance to save really big ♥.

Save 40% off ALL my templates
~September 18 - September 24~
Here's some creative inspiration from my wonderful CT ladies
Don't Miss This!
Have a great weekend!
I'll see you soon ~ Dagi
Facebook
Facebook
My Store
My Store
Email
Email
Pinterest
Pinterest
Copyright © 2015 Dagi's Tamp-tations, All rights reserved.
unsubscribe from this list    update subscription preferences 

No comments:

Post a Comment