Saturday, August 8, 2015

Dagi's Temp-tations Is Having A Designerversary Sale!

Hello there everyone and happy designerversary to me!
It's been a year since I joined the amazing GingerScraps community as a designer. Time sure does fly by! But it is definitely worth it! I met a lot of new people, made a new friends.. And I wouldn't be there without the support of my wonderful CT members and my amazing fans and customers for sure ~ thank you ♥.
Please, enjoy the big SALE running from August 8 to August 15, 2015 and be sure to follow me on my blog and Facebook too as more fun is about to come :).
Check Out My SALE!
Be sure to hear over to my blog, grab the free template and join in the fun challenge!

Also, if you'd like to win not one, not two but three of my template packs of your choice, be sure to look here :).
Don't Miss This!
Grab this freebie and join me in the August template challenge over at GingerScraps!
Have a great weekend! I'll see you soon.
Dagi
Facebook
Facebook
My Store
My Store
Email
Email
Pinterest
Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment